This game is a great way for kids to get to know each other and break out of their comfort zone a little.
Each YP sits on a chair which are arranged in two concentric circles. Half sit in a small circle facing out and the other half in a larger circle facing inwards. Make sure that the chairs are facing each other and there are an equal amount of chairs in the inside circle as well as the outside circle.
The Leader reads a question and the YP tells the person opposite them their answer. After a few minutes the Leader asks the YP to reveal the answer that the person opposite told them (not their own answer)
Depending on numbers all YP can be asked to reveal or just a random selection.
The outer circle of YP then move one seat clockwise and the Leader asks another question.
Here is a list of example questions :
– What’s your name?
– What month were you born?
– What’s your favourite colour?
– What’s your favourite food?
– What do you want to be when you grow up?
– Who’s your favourite celebrity?
– What’s your favorite song?
– What’s your favourite TV programme?
– What’s your favourite pizza topping?
– What’s your middle name?